NG 2009 NG 2009

Good job

What the? WHERE'S MUFFINMAN9?!!! haha, just kidding man, good job! I loved the music and the idea, good selection of some of the best flash last year!

BiZZaRoTomFulp responds:

Johnny vs the zombies was pretty epic. Sorry I left you out bro.

The NG Preview Collab The NG Preview Collab

heyyy

Glad the collab worked for you jayden and congradulations on the award. Some of the parts were awesome...some of them dragged on for ages were boring and not entertaining in any way. But still good job everyone, that was well put together and I can see a lot of work went into this!

MrRandomist responds:

Thanks for the review!
nice to see you liked it

cupcake? cupcake?

that really was something

That was cool. The animation is great and trippy. Very nice animation

TheBoogley responds:

now I know the muffin man! :D

Nikko the motion picture Nikko the motion picture

hahaha

...no

rapcathackysack responds:

...si

Z Hunter Z Hunter

Not a bad start

I can tell you are a beginner in flash, so it was a pretty good start. I liked the character designs, especially the main character, and his animations. The backgrounds need work and I think a lot of the animation needs work too and maybe use less gradients?. Overall, it is quite good, I enjoyed the action scenes and the main character, keep up the good work mate

Makeshift's Newgrounds Makeshift's Newgrounds

quite good

I think it was pretty good, I liked the way you did your favourite albums with the music. I think the animation could be improved slightly and the sound overlapped a bit I think. I still think it was quite good, could use some more drawings and animation. It wasn't the best my newgrounds, but it wasn't the worst either. Keep up the good work mate

Makeshift responds:

Thankkkkkkkkkkks

dr worm dr worm

I like it

I think this is pretty good, I like the song but I think you could fix the art style up a bit, and maybe add some more colour in the backgrounds. But yeah, overall, I thought this is pretty good, your obviously a beginner but I think this was a pretty good start, keep up the good work mate.

Ed Ed n EDDY Parody!!!!!! Ed Ed n EDDY Parody!!!!!!

hahaha

yes! I especially liked your version of the edd themesong. Oh, and you perfectly nailed Double-dee's voice!

Cocoon responds:

Thankyou and thankyou again Glad to see you enjoyed this one more than my last.

Sprite movies suck Sprite movies suck

im not sure

I liked the flash itself, kinda weird but I found it entertaining with some good animation. I enjoy sprite movies though

Cocoon responds:

okay

Jack in the Box Ad Jack in the Box Ad

haha

We don't actually have the jack in the box restaurant where I live but I get the idea.

I thought this was cool, it was very well executed and very funny, one suggestion I would have is work a bit on the graphics - maybe a little more fixed up would be cool but they served their purpose.

Good job, PF, keep it up

peanutfoot932 responds:

Wow, I haven't talked to you in forever... Thanks for stopping by and reviewing! :D

And yeah, I agree about the graphics.